C&IT Corporate Forum 2018 will once again bring together some of the most influential senior in-house corporate MICE event organisers and suppliers for a packed two day event.
Taking place on 25-26 January 2018 at the Hilton London Syon Park, delegates and suppliers will meet to discuss key challenges facing the industry, have pre-arranged 1-2-1 business meetings and the opportunity to network informally throughout the event.
2017 Forum Highlights Included:
- Creating compelling events – 5 conference trends for for the year ahead with Digital Catapult
- The Future of Events with DRP Group
- Q&A - How to make your event budget go further with Steve Hughes, Senior Brand Manager, Pernod Ricard
- Panel Discussion: How are corporates effectively using event technology solutions to overcome key challenges? with Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Barclays, etouches and GPJ
- Case study award winner: Astellas Live - Reaching the unreachable
Throughout the event delegates and suppliers got to enjoy a nights stay in the stunning Hilton London Syon Park with countless informal networking opportunities along with pre-arranged 1-2-1 business meetings.