Hilton London Syon Park sits on the edge of the two hundred acre Syon House estate, an English pastoral setting that has served as the country home of the Duke of Northumberland for over 400 years. Syon House, his London residence, offers an opportunity to tour the last surviving ducal estate in Greater London. Explore the magnificent estate and private apartments. View the Great Conservatory - built in the 1830s, it was the first to be built from metal and glass on such a scale. The conservatory lies on a tidal meadow, home to more than 200 species of trees, which is flooded twice a day by the Thames. There are over forty acres of gardens in which to experience the timeless magic of an aristocratic country house.
Good to Know:
- Country hotel set on the historic 200-acre Syon Park estate
- Located 7 miles from Heathrow Airport and from city center
- Spa, 24-hour gym and indoor swimming pool
- 7 flexible meeting, conference and event spaces
- Affordable glamour at Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill
- Delicious comfort food and a vast drinks menu at The Bar